Thursday, September 3, 2009

too free!!!!!

Signing in to keep my blog alive........ask me why so long nvr update????? cause i got no com to use.......my laptop finally gave way and went to sleep forever......haiz.........

nothing much to say. pt2 coming up next....... everyone stress again...... excluding me why ? well i still can post the day before exam leh...hehe. not that i gave up studying...juz no mood......

nothing on the tv interest me....... although parents not in  still cannot go out cause exam.......haiz.......

better go study lar.......failed one paper on pt1.........sobz* ok la go study la..... byebye


Hon Leong, signing off..........

PS: this post is purely for fun. oh yeah, can u guys tell me wat can i do to improve my blogging???? Thanks cheerio!!!

2 comments:

  1. you can start with a cbox, more pix, get rid of the annoying old song, and stop putting so much "...." in your bloody post. it just shows how poor your choice of words are.

    juz ma dua centz. anything dun come kill mez. xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too Much Spacing ><
    No Pics... Use Phone Take Lar =P
    The skin horh... Quite irritating xD
    U Got Quite A Lot '...' Aso xD
    Check Out Mine See Nice A Not xD
    Gimme Comment Aso Ya...
    http://cloudwhf.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete