Monday, September 28, 2009

A new family member!!!!!!


Yo guys!!!!! watsup?????  i bet that by reading the title u will think that i got a new brother or sister. well, that's not the case. the truth is, I've got a pet CAT!!!!!!!


everyone, i want u all to put ur hands together and giv a big round of applause for the latest addition to my family, Coco the cat!!!! (errr nvr mind the name, will explain later)


people, meet Coco.



ahhhhh, aint it cute???????



Actual size of  the cat...


Alright, after seeing my cat, u must be like ' aww, so cute!!!!'. haha. anyway here is the story on how the cat came to my family.

well, originally, Coco's parents was my bro's fren's cat as my bro's fren's father owns a pet shop. so the cat had to many kids and they decided to give up some of the cats. Luckily, my bro's fren ask him whether he wans the cat. so my bro agreed and went to his house and got the cat. He transport the cat in his school bag to our house (cool rite?????).

The bag tat got Coco home......

Next, the name..... initially, i wanted to name it chocolate......(well since its fur are brown and it sounded unique...) den my mother say its hard to spell and long to pronounce...(ok....) so she name it with a diff word but same meaning, Coco. (oh yeah, it a female.)

alll and all i welcome coco to my house and life with al my heart haha. alright tats all for now. till next time den!!!!!

signing off,
HonLeong.

PS: my whole body is so painful now.........

ouch...... (but tats not where it hurts, its my muscles...)

No comments:

Post a Comment