Wednesday, September 30, 2009

showing off??????

yo guys. its me. again. (lol...)

so this time, i wanna tell u guys that recently, i had came into contact with a very excruciating but fun activity call breakdancing. since i am so busy and short on cash, i give up on taking proper lesson. instead, i went to my friend, and ask them to teach me. (for free of course hehe)

after 2 weeks of falling and bruising myself, finally i got some stunts right. among them are, air baby, shoulder freeze, head stand and three point chair freeze (or at least i think i did it correctly). i know its not much but, hei i am just a two weeks self-learner ok?  u gotta cut me some slacks.

here are some pictures of me doin the shoulder freeze. ( my favourite )

shoulder freeze L-kick (sorrrry for the awkward angle....)


shoulder pike (with two hands)


shoulder pike with one hand!!!!



ok, these are juz some of the things i can do. will put up more photo till i master other moves. thank you for watching and have a pleasant evening.


signing off,
HonLeong











hei dont forget to say hi to coco!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment