Saturday, September 26, 2009

Blasting Saturday nite!!!!!!!!!!

wahahahaha!!!!!! went drinking with parents!!!!!!! (our neighbour invites us actually)

first stop, the german pub at TTDI~~~~ordered nearly all the cocktail for testing




First cocktail: Pina Collada!!!!!


Next up: Mohito!!!!!!!


Margarita!!!!!


Graveyard!!!!!!!



Long Island Tea (ice lemon tea with lots of vodka?)


After all those cocktail, we went to another place to continue. its call Rokaro near hilton pj



the sashimi we ordered to go with the wine


My glass of wine


Me and my glass of wine. (was feeling kinda weird tat time)



After finishing two bottle of wine, we depart home from the place at 0030. My parents follow my neighbour's car while i drove home with my cousin. its an adventure on the road.........


finally, at 0049, we reach home safe and sound. my parents went to bed straight away as both of them are too drunk. as for me.... i went on to kacau everyone on MSN. well i am drunk, u cant blame me. (hehe)


ok tats all for my night. better to sleep first otherwise gonna hang over tmr. BYE!!!!!


signing off,
Hon leong.

PS: oh yeah, did i tell u tat i was drunk when i post this blog hehe.
hope the photos are enough for u guys

No comments:

Post a Comment