Thursday, September 10, 2009

new look, new post!!!!!!

woots changed my blog layout. black look boring and dull....very time open the blog is like looking into some funeral intro haiz...










god bless. finished PT2 witout any trouble (except for t8....) overall i think i did better than PT1 (except for t8.....haiz) haha. so, now only got little bit of time to play and hav fun cause one month or so its mock.......RAWR!!!!!!!






my frens are starting their holiday......really la, sometimes really feel like asking myself 'why oh why?????? why so smart go take this course??????' *frustrated. but still, this course is the cheapest and secure a job in future so hav to suck it up and hope everything will pass......











chat with my best fren who went to aus. seems to me that he is having a hell of a time there. wish it could be me. oh well my chance will come in the future.




so couple of frens finally turn 18 this week. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JESLYN MAN PEI SZE and MICHELLE THONG MEI YUE!!!!!!!!!! (hope i spell ur name correctly)






nothing else to report
Signing off,

Hon leong





sometimes really feels like my life is stuck inside a cage........

3 comments:

  1. fuck u all follow my style of blogging hahaha put picture in the end wit emo phrase haizzz xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. dont scare me leh... T8 very hard ?? i am still on the way only... but this course make me really tired lo... everymonth also hav exam...

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha its like tat la. T8? its bloody hard!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete