Wednesday, September 16, 2009

looking inside me.

THese few days my mood seriously is just so-so.........maybe a bit emo la........though i still laugh a lot.





so, was sitting at my desk tonight, trying to revise some T7, den suddenly my eyes came across the laptop and thought 'since my mood is so bad, why dun i post something on the blog' zzzzzzzzzz





here i am, trying to post something interesting. fail without trying, so decided to 'review' my personality...





ok, judging by comment from my frens, i am one crazy, happy go lucky, sometimes dumb and funny dude. hmm i am fine with all these. but recently, i think i begin to get on my frens' nerve.......so wanted to change myself, to be a bettter me.





so i am open to suggestions on how to get rid of the old me. u can criticize me, advise me, or juz tell me wat to do. alright?????? thank you!!!!!!








all right, i am done here. hope tmr will be a great day for me.





Hon Leong, signing off
ps: i am normally not an emo person.......maybe is the stress or something else.



sometimes i juz feel like jumping off the ground and fly into the air..............

2 comments:

  1. you do get on my nerves but u noe i still love u <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha ok. tat sounded gay but i appreciate it anyway

    ReplyDelete