Friday, August 14, 2009

what a wonderful day..........

yo what' up people, i am back again but not by popular demand.............(anyone missed me?)

so, back again cause of some interesting event (hehe). ok lets go.

first thing. shereen's birthday party, at YUEN STEAMBOAT BUFFET!!!!!!!!!!! well the party start at 6, so i left my house with my trusty VIOS and speed off to sunway. Jason was suppose to lead me to the restaurant since this is my first time.......however they were watching movie at pyramid.....so drove to the main exit bus stop wait for them. Woots!!!!saw jason's city or civic (dunno la........) so quickly follow. but traffic was so jam that i lose sight of them straight away and made a wrong turn into god-knows-where....... haiz......

so called boon and ask for direction. suddenly, the car got some weird metal scratching noise. HOLY COW!!!!!!!!!! i juz got back my car from service centre leh.........=( so stop aside, go down, took a look, nothing wrong..........(wtf......) continue driving. finally found the correct turn and reach the restaurant safely....(thanks god.....)

had a lot of fun during dinner. ate a lot of seafood. boon was the 'prawn' king (dude, he took down 20 prawns on his own man!!!!!!!!!) took a lot of pic. made everyone look at us hehe.

group pics


group no 2


another group (this pic damn funny cause we force xiu qi and eric stick together haha)



Boon's 'trophies' of prawns


wee liang enjoying his chicken

anyway, if u guys wanna see more of the photos, u gotta visit jiayeen's facebk cause i really lazy to pull and paste one by one.........

All and all, the party was freaking fun. laugh a lot. eat a lot. whole restaurant look at us.........( pai seh pai seh)

so at 9pm, gotta go home since nothing much to do. took my VIOS again. den once i start the engine, weird sound come out again.........(wtf,........) so dun care la. so drove back home at about 8mins hehe (the road was freaking empty la...)

so went home, online a while, chatting, emailling........all those stuff u guys do la. so finally 1145, go brush teeth, wash my face. den my brother accidentally brush something off from his shelf. neither of us know what fell one the ground, so dun care, continue activity. At 12am, change into pajamas, and get ready for bed. so when i walk pass my room to off the fan, suddenly, one sharp pain shot through my leg. ARGH!!!!!!!! FREAKING PAIN !!!!!!!!!!!! lift my leg up, saw one THUMBTACK stuck onto my leg. oh shit, the whole thing except for the  head is stuck inside my feet. damn pain wei.......... 

ask my bro pull out for me and blood straight away follow out.........pain........ouch!!!!!

my foot after the tack came out.......


ouch so painful........and the tack is rusted.........haiz pray i will be ok..........

ok, thats all for this time. Wow, check it out, i actually post two posts in two days. It's a first!!!!!!! haha. CYA

No comments:

Post a Comment