Wednesday, August 12, 2009

another post.........

woots, finally post a new post after one month. haha.

anyway, between my last post and this post, my life is almost going at the same boring rhythm......haiz boring life............wateva

these few days....nothing much happened. got my first electric guitar.... =)

isnt she a beauty???????

and err finished my progress test one.......(huuuuuuuuuuu.......its over) and i think i screwed two papers up out of the 4.........haiz

oh yeah my cousins staying in london came and visit us. haha and i dun hav any picture for the visit......i am a lousy blogger........

another thing, my parents actually took me out for alcohol one of those nites between july and august........lol....tat night, we planned to drink one beer at each bar, however, we end up with drinking one jug of beer at one bar only. cause each bar we drive by are full wit people. so went to the curve to hav supper at bubba gump shrimp........

my mother........


my father......


Me......


my cousin.....



calamari rings...(woots)


cajun shrimps.......hehe

after that nite, i found out tat beer is not the kind of alcohol for me........wine is still the best!!!!!!!!


tat's pretty much the 'exciting' parts of my life on july to august...........(sad........)


till next time i guess..........haiz....i think i need to buy the book "blogging for dummies"...........

No comments:

Post a Comment