Saturday, February 6, 2010

my blogging style????? lol

haiz....... abandoned my blog again..... sorry ya dear? haha.


but seriously why do i always abandon my blog??? well, cause, i am not that kinda person who 'report' to the whole world about what i did today. erm, i mean, why would u want to know about my life???? and plus, my life is boring. however, if a certain event in my life that i feel worthy to share, i will post it up. haha. so basically, this blog is for me to speak out the voice in my head and heart. therefore, all the things i said in this blog, i meant them. normally, i wont hav much of a voice in my head or my heart, so not much blogging is done. (one hell of a excuse dont u think??? haha)


ok, to begin with, its feb in 2010, and things are getting kinda haywire. i finally get a taste of how tough acca can be. and i aint giving up. though i am positively sure that i screwed pt1 up........


my life??? basically its still the same, but these few days really f**ked up. first is the progress test, next is my mum's mood swing and third, last sem results havent come out yet.


well, i got no one to blame for the progress test. i admit that i am lazy. so gotta bulk up.



next, i hav no idea what i going on with my mum. most of the time, we can talk and laugh. but these few days, she is like in constant bad mood. and when she is in a bad mood, i am the one to take the consequences. get screw for no reasons. get scream for no reason. and it really messed up my mood!!!! RRrrrRRR. pissing offff~ but who cares, its my mum anyway.


and, the worst part, results. haiz, its coming out on 22nd feb. so pray for me yea????


girlfriend??? nope, still single but not desperate. haha. dun want some girls to restrain my freedom. hehe~~~


friends??? they are fine, i guess. though 'some' of them are having some problem and seemed to be so moody and that too can sometimes mess up my mood, so that makes me an emotional person???? lol. its just that i care bout my frens, rite????


and ,oh yeah, chinese new year is coming up!!!! haha. i really hope that i can dye my hair for it or after it. what kinda color??? well, why dont u guys suggest it. haha. i nvr try it b4.


so, basically, these are what's on my mind now. feels kinda good when u can like put everything out in words and understand what's bothering u. huuuuu~~~~


that's it for this time. till next time then.


signing out,
HoNLeoNG.



the current me (ignore it if it bothers u~~~)


No comments:

Post a Comment