Tuesday, November 17, 2009

i am not feeling so good...........


well i guess judging from the picture above, u will know why am i feeling below the weather.......


yes, i finally have my braces on.......and hell, it feels like torturing myself......

currently, my feeling is not describable. well, to put it in words, do u remember how does it feel when u had a tooth extraction??? now my teeth are suffering from the same feeling.......ouch!!!

i cant eat. i cant bite. i cant even talk properly. haiz, now i feel like spending thousand of RM to torture myself. painful leh. Plus, i am starting to suffer from ulcer.......had to put wax on the bracer la. (yes, i am goin to put wax!!!)


i got the braces on on 16 Nov. so its the second day today and i am starting to miss the food......... currently my diet consist of porridge and oat meal. rice and noodle will be difficult to eat as i cant chew (unless swallowing without any bitting.....) so i guess i might slim down?????? haha

and my bro and frens were like having the time of their lives when they boast in front of me that they can bite easily and enjoy food.(haiz........)

watever....now i just have to be patience and wait till the painful part is over. and i freaking hungry now.........kesian punya saya....



alright, i am goin to hunt some food that doesnt require any chewing. ciao~~


signing out,
HoNLeoNG.


PS: i hate motorcyclist (some of them act like they or their grandfather own the road....) and chain+scam mail..

No comments:

Post a Comment